Get the MVT Stamp of Approval and Become MVTS Certified™
MVT Solutions Certified Technologies are products we thoroughly evaluated through our advanced fuel economy testing. Our fleet has relied on this program to serve as an unbiased filter to separate products with real-world fuel savings from those with smooth sales pitches and erroneous data that waste fleets time. MVT Solutions Certified™ is a free resource for fleets and a sales tool for technology providers.
MVT (fleet) has relied on this program since 2012 to serve as an unbiased filter to separate products with real-world fuel savings from those with smooth sales pitches and erroneous data that waste you and your fleets time. MVT Solutions testing is an unbiased 3rd party testing entity and does not receive any commission from product sales.
Our engineering team uses proprietary high-tech test methods, which were developed from race car engineering. Our testing is accurate up to +/-0.2% whereas SAE Type II (J1321) is only accurate up to +/-2%.
If your Certification test does not go as planned and you do not see the results you wanted/expected to see, we can turn your Certification test into an R&D test and look further into what could be happening. We can analyze engine data and performance in different conditions (i.e. cross wind vs tail wind). Many product companies do R&D testing with us to understand how their product works and optimize its performance before getting it MVTS Certified™.
Becoming MVT Solutions Certified™
- Overview of product
- Create test plan based on product
- Discuss details and logistics of testing
MVT Solutions Certified™ Test
- 2 identical trucks set up with MVTS Solutions sophisticated sensors and data analysis equipment
- Baseline test run over 100 miles
- Test run over 100 miles
- MVT Solutions proprietary test analytics
- Preliminary test results provided to client shortly after test is completed
- Full report provided 2-4 weeks after testing is complete
- Client approves of Certified report being published on MVT Solutions website
- Carriers can contact MVT Solutions for more information